We have an opening for Senior Software Engineer (ASP.Net with C#). The candidate is required to have 2-4 years of experience in developing and maintaining web applications using ASP.Net and SQL. Knowledge and experience in developing windows applications and windows services will be an added advantage.
– Developing web applications using ASP.Net and SQL/MySQL.
– Handling development of various modules with a team of 2-4 programmers.
– Reviewing code for ensuring code quality.
– Analyzing and resolving technical issues.
– Mentor & conduct technical training for team members.
– Flexible to work under critical deadlines.
– Coordinating with managers, clients and other teams within organization (Content, Graphics, Sales etc.)
– Proactively identify issues and concerns that could impact schedule and /or quality.
– Creating technical documentation for the project and maintaining the same.
– Define/Update appropriate development processes for increasing productivity and efficiency.
1. Good grasp of web architecture, ASP.Net architecture, SQL and DBMS concepts.
3. Debugging tools including Firebug, Chrome DevTools, Fiddler etc.
4.Exposure to test-driven development.
5. Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate easily and effectively.
6. Familiarity with Coding standards and static code analysis.
7. Understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser responsive web development.