We have an opening for Senior Software Engineer (ASP.Net with C#). The candidate is required to have 2-4 years of experience in developing and maintaining web applications using ASP.Net and SQL. Knowledge and experience in developing windows applications and windows services will be an added advantage.
- Developing web applications using ASP.Net and SQL/MySQL.
- Handling development of various modules with a team of 2-4 programmers.
- Reviewing code for ensuring code quality.
- Analyzing and resolving technical issues.
- Mentor & conduct technical training for team members.
- Flexible to work under critical deadlines.
- Coordinating with managers, clients and other teams within organization (Content, Graphics, Sales etc.)
- Proactively identify issues and concerns that could impact schedule and /or quality.
- Creating technical documentation for the project and maintaining the same.
- Define/Update appropriate development processes for increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Good grasp of web architecture, ASP.Net architecture, SQL and DBMS concepts.
- Debugging tools including Firebug, Chrome DevTools, Fiddler etc.
- Exposure to test-driven development.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate easily and effectively.
- Familiarity with Coding standards and static code analysis.
- Understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser responsive web development.