We are hiring for a highly motivated and collaborative person to join our project team! The Business Analyst is envisaged to coordinate and manage work with various stakeholders, working closely along with Project Management, Design team, and Technical Development teams to drive the program.
If you love solving problems, believe in collaboration, and are committed to help in quality product development – this role is perfect for you.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing & implementing solutions
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap for his/her delivery area that synthesizes the needs of business customers over the long and short term. Manage delivery expectations with customers
- Conduct Gap Analysis, Assess Scope & suggest Solutions, Preparing RFP/RFQ
- Responsible for Technical Proposal writing and Time and Cost Analysis for Web and Mobile Application development
- Work diligently and proactively to research, respond and resolve customer issues in a timely manner
- Responsible for creating Project artifacts BRD, SRS, User guides, plans, etc.
- Work as a liaison between the client and the technical team
- Create Wireframe | Prototype | Feature List | SRS | BRD & flow diagrams as per the client’s requirement.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role for web/mobile projects.
- Strong analytical and project management skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group acting as a liaison between technology teams, support teams, and business units.
- Excellent documentation, verbal & written communication, and team collaboration skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
- Experience in iterative development methodologies like Agile
- MCA /M.Tech/ B.Tech / B.Sc /M.Sc in Computer Science,
- MBA -IT
Why Join Rudra Innovative Software (P)Ltd.
- With us, you will get an opportunity to work with the team of experts that are pioneer in the latest technologies
- We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- We offer flexible work timings & 5 days working which enables our professional to maintain their personal & professional commitments.
- We care about our employees and help them to reduce their medical costs. We provide free Health Insurance to our regular & full-time employees and their dependents.
- We believe in celebrating every occasion whether big or small with everyone that keeps the spirit of togetherness alive.