- Plan the BA effort both for PreSales and PostSales. This would end up in exposing the BA plan.
- Interact with client to do requirements gathering that will include the usage of various elicitation techniques like Document Analysis, Requirement Workshops, focused Groups etc.
- Create various Scope Management Artifacts like WBS, Product Backlogs, Feature Sets, MRDs, PRDs, FRDs, Use Case, Business Case, User Stories etc.
- Demonstrate functionalities before and after development, and BA would be managing both using Workflows, Flowcharts, BPMN, UML Diagrams per requirement.
- Participate actively in PreUAT and UAT. He would be responsible for the validation of solution before gets delivered to the end users and stakeholders.
- Manage Project Scope and Scope creeps. Raise Change Requests, interact with Dev team and help in coming up with Impact analysis and estimates.
- Run the Capability Gaps analysis and deliver the report against it.
- Define the Business Case that can further result in Project Charter.
- Prioritize Requirements independently or in collaboration with Dev Team/Stakeholders using various prioritization techniques.
- Run a project in SCRUM Mode and write User Stories with every nittygritty even to a system level wherever required.
Apply with Resume