We are looking for a Server Administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the production systems.
You will also be serving as a technical lead on strategic, infrastructure-related projects to provide insight and direction. Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments are key attributes.
Our ideal candidate enjoys a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Responsibility for handling the IT infrastructure as per the business needs of the code which can be deployed in multiple projects which need continuous monitoring of performance.
- Responsible for managing, maintaining, and monitoring all web servers for the production, quality assurance, and development environments, consisting primarily of Linux (Ubuntu).
- Configure new servers and maintain existing ones. Configure equipment, services, parameters, and storage in accordance with operational requirements.
- Install, configure, and optimize all related web applications such as NGINX, apache2.
- Install, configure, administer, and secure database servers or their entities (PostgreSQL). Provide optimization services for SQL queries from web development teams.
- Assist web development teams in performing load tests for web applications and databases.
- Manage and maintain security policies for systems and applications.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/ industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- At least 2+ years of experience with AWS services like EC2, ELB, VPC, ECS, ECR, EBS, S3, CDN, Redshift, RDS, Firehose, Lambda, Beanstalk, Elasticache, Route53, Cloudfront, CloudFormation, etc.
- Expert in Redhat, CentOS, and Ubuntu-based server
- Experience in cloud automation using tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef / Ansible
- In-depth practical experience with Cloud methodologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends, and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings.
- Experience with high-performance computing and resource scheduling
- Experience with CD/Jenkins, Docker, DevOps automation framework like Terraform
- Understanding of Service-Oriented and Microservice Architectures.
- Ability to multi-task under time-sensitive environments and meet deadlines
- Should be a team player, communicator, and facilitator and enjoy working with others to solve complex problems
- MCA, B.Tech / B.Sc /M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Why Join Rudra Innovative Software (P)Ltd.
- With us, you will get an opportunity to work with the team of experts that are pioneer in the latest technologies
- We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- We offer flexible work timings & 5 days working which enables our professional to maintain their personal & professional commitments.
- We care about our employees and help them to reduce their medical costs. We provide free Health Insurance to our regular & full-time employees and their dependents.
- We believe in celebrating every occasion whether big or small with everyone that keeps the spirit