We are looking to employ an HR recruiter with the ability to develop recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the organization. If you consider yourself experienced and suitable for this position, we might want to talk to you about this opportunity.
- Strong Work experience with Software Development Company.
- Hands-on experience in IT Recruitments.
- Create and execute recruiting plans
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees
- Develop and track goals for the recruiting and hiring process
- Experience in Payroll Management.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Plan and schedule employee engagement activities and events.
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping.
- Screen applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements
- Work with hiring managers to create job Descriptions
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Handling Onboarding and Offboarding process.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- 4+ years of experience in IT recruitments
- Should have very great research skills on any need that comes in adhocly and able to show the results with the caliber
- Should have a very good intelligent quotient and dynamic nature to manage different unpredictable situations well any given time.
- The candidate should be able to bring down the value of the contribution of telling what to be done rather than it is said by the management
- Must have experience in working with different Job Portals. (Naukri.com, Indeed, LinkedIn, Monster etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, judgment, professionalism, maturity and trustworthiness; ability to interact with a diverse range of people in a fair and consistent manner
- Should be having nature to work independent and proactive
- 4+ years experience in this field
- Bachelor’s in human resources.
- MBA preferred.
Why Join Rudra Innovative Software (P)Ltd. ?
- With us, you will get an opportunity to work with the technical team of experts that are pioneer in the latest technologies
- Superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Flexible work timings & 5 days working.
- Cashless Health Insurance with sum assured of 3 Lakh
- We believe in celebrating every occasion whether big or small with everyone that keeps the spirit of togetherness alive.