We are looking for a Software Tester to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Software Tester’s responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
The Software Tester role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before the product/ project launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Min 2+ years in Software testing which includes automation testing & Manual testing.
- Advanced / Expert ISTQB certified candidate
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidate should be able to communicate efficiently both ideas and specific details to various stakeholders including team members, senior leadership, and support team.
- Must have experience with Agile and Scrum Methodologies
- Experience on any automation tool like Selenium, Appium, or any open-source tool is desired
- Worked on Performance testing using JMeter, Load testing is a must.
- Familiar with testing web services (REST) using any tool like SOAPUI, POSTMAN, etc.
- The ideal candidate should be able to identify software QA risks and prepare a mitigation plan.
- Build server setup using GitHub and CI/CD setup using Jenkins would be a plus
- MCA, B.Tech / B.Sc /M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Why Join Rudra Innovative Software (P)Ltd.
- With us, you will get an opportunity to work with the team of experts that are pioneer in the latest technologies
- We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- We offer flexible work timings & 5 days working which enables our professional to maintain their personal & professional commitments.
- We care about our employees and help them to reduce their medical costs. We provide free Health Insurance to our regular & full-time employees and their dependents.
- We believe in celebrating every occasion whether big or small with everyone that keeps the spirit