We are looking for an ambitious and energetic member to join our Business Development team and help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective bidding strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Directly responsible for driving end-to-end sales through online bidding platforms for our services, from prospecting to closure
- Responsible for Proposal writing, keeping follow ups, requirement gathering, communication link between the development team & clients.
- Bid effectively to create a work pipeline. Achieve targets while ensuring profitability through margins.
- Work closely with the managers and team to meet the targets
- Building a customer database and follow up on old leads as needed
- 5+ years of experience in bidding on Upwork, Freelancer & other online job portals.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong analytical mindset, self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to handle pressures of sales targets and work as per tight deadlines.
- Should be a person of positive attitude, progressive thoughts, and loyal to the company.
- He/ She should be a confident negotiator and have the ability to close a deal.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
- Exceptional interpersonal & Time Management skills along with good organizational skills.
- A university graduate; Masters (Computers / Business) is preferred
Why Join Rudra Innovative Software (P)Ltd.
- With us, you will get an opportunity to work with the team of experts that are pioneer in the latest technologies.
- We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- We offer flexible work timings & 5 days working which enables our professional to maintain their personal & professional commitments.
- We care about our employees and help them to reduce their medical costs. We provide free Health Insurance to our regular & full-time employees and their dependents.
- We believe in celebrating every occasion whether big or small with everyone that keeps the spirit of togetherness alive.