We are looking for a Full Stack Developer MEAN / MERN to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Hands on Experience and manage Node js/ React js, Mongo DB, Angular js, and Express js.
- Architect, Develop, test, and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable, and highly responsive
- Design and maintain large and complex databases, both relational and non-relational databases.
- Establish, refine and integrate development environment tools and software as needed
- Identify production and non-production application issues as a part of the deployment
- Deploy applications on the AWS cloud with the ability to quickly debug hosting-related issues.
- Ability to contribute individually
- Expertise in Complete Mean, Node js, Mongo DB, Angular js, and Express js
- Experience in server management and AWS knowledge is mandatory.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Immediate joiners are appreciated.
- B-Tech, B.Sc -IT, M.Sc -IT, M-Tech, MCA from reputed Colleges