We are looking for Self motivated and talented candidate to assist our HR Department in various tasks. If you think you can contribute your skills and creativity then we would like to connect with you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Screening CVs of IT profiles.
- Sourcing candidates through various portals like Naukri, Monster and LinkedIn etc.
- Creating and Posting Jobs for different Profiles on portals.
- Conducting initial phone screening
- Scheduling Onsite and Video Conference Interviews.
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Use recruiting software to keep track of open roles
- Assisting recruitment team in Hiring Process.
- Run background checks on potential Hires.
- Building good relations with candidates & maintaining end-to-end follow-ups of candidates.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent communication and creativity skills.
- Familiarity with recruiting tools and software.
- Basic knowledge of Recruiting techniques.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources
Why Join Rudra Innovative Software (P)Ltd. ?
- With us, you will get an opportunity to work with the technical team of experts that are pioneer in the latest technologies
- Superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Flexible work timings & 5 days working.
- Cashless Health Insurance with sum assured of 3 Lakh
- We believe in celebrating every occasion whether big or small with everyone that keeps the spirit of togetherness alive.