We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team! You will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring, and retaining talented candidates. You’ll be in charge of planning, developing, and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
- Design and develop a recruitment strategy and processes to support the overall business strategy. Updating current and designing new recruiting procedures.
- Effectively create job descriptions and job evaluations to identify the key KRAs and KPIs across roles.
- Researching and choosing the best job advertisement options.
- Develop key recruitment metrics and work to reduce the overall TAT. Keeping track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-fill and cost-per-hire)
- Responsible for mapping external talent pools to critical positions within the organization and creating a healthy pipeline.
- Implementing a new sourcing method.
- Design the best assessment framework to support the recruitment process.
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephone, video, or in-person interviews.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 5+ years of IT recruitment experience is mandatory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong exposure in designing and implementing recruitment processes from scratch. Must have time management and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of the Indian IT talent market and talent availability.
- Proven work experience as a Lead Talent Acquisition.
- Must have hands experience of working and handling ATS
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Strong sales & negotiation skills