We are looking for a Graphic Designer who can create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-user’s problems.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative directors to produce final designs.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing.
- Minimum 1+ years as graphic designing experience in Software Development Company
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Hands-on Experience with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Have worked on MockUps and Mobile App Designing.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Proficiency in communication.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Graduate (in any stream)
Why Join Rudra Innovative Software (P)Ltd.
- With us, you will get an opportunity to work with the team of experts that are
pioneer in the latest technologies
- We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- We offer flexible work timings & 5 days working which enables our professional to maintain their personal & professional commitments.
- We care about our employees and help them to reduce their medical costs. We provide free Health Insurance to our regular & full-time employees and their dependents.
- We believe in celebrating every occasion whether big or small with everyone that keeps the spirit