We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team.Who can create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-user’s problems.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Plan and implement new designs, Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Should collaborate and work with the development team.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Follow mobile and web platform guidelines.
- Design UI’s as per requirements.
- Provide mockups on request.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Be a part of multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience
- Hands-on experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (Design Softwares – XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Acrobat)
- Knowledge in Figma & Sketch
- Excellent visual design skills and sensitivity to user-system interactions
- Good presentations and communication skills while presenting design solutions to the stakeholders
- Experience to handle design projects individually
- Problem-solving skills and ability to provide good design solutions
- Familiar with the latest trends of the UI/UX world and trending technologies
- Awareness of the possibilities and limitations of developments.
- Graduate (in any stream)
Why Join Rudra Innovative Software (P)Ltd.
- With us, you will get an opportunity to work with the team of experts that are pioneer in the latest technologies
- We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- We offer flexible work timings & 5 days working which enables our professional to maintain their personal & professional commitments.
- We care about our employees and help them to reduce their medical costs. We provide free Health Insurance to our regular & full-time employees and their dependents.
- We believe in celebrating every occasion whether big or small with everyone that keeps the spirit